Monday, 13 June 2011

Possible new obsession!

'Iya!

Just wanted to give a quick mention to Kinvara Skincare who I received some samples from this week. I have quite easily aggravated skin so I have yet to fully road test these for fear of breaking out before I go away but I am far too impatient to wait until I get back so I have tried out both products once.

I requested a sample of the Ultra cleansing face oil and the lovely Joanne at Kinvara was kind enough to send me two little samples of that and a sample of the face serum.

must learn to take pictures before I start using!
I tend to be a bit iffy with cleanser, especially in oil form as I don’t like the way it feels  on my hands but this stuff was lovely and smelt absolutely divine – after some mooching of their leaflet I have decided I think it is the Jojoba which smells so good! The product claims to clean skin and remove stubborn makeup and it really did live up to my expectations. My mascara came off with minimum effort and no irritation to the eyes, as a soap and water girl usually I was pleasantly surprised at the lack of scrubbing involved!

The serum is absolutely amazing. I have to admit I had no idea what a face serum was or why I would use one before I was sent this sample. Kinvara say that the product rebalances and hydrates your skin, soothes any inflammation, encourages cell regeneration and fights wrinkles – all fine by me! Again this stuff smells amazing and you only need the tiniest amount and can use alone or with a moisturiser. It doesn't leave your skin feeling oily or greasy it just feels smooth and fabulous!  I definitely think I will be purchasing a full size bottle of this when I run out.


I will probably review the cleansing oil properly when I have a chance to use it more but you can request samples of any of their products on the website here.

Ash xxx


No comments: