Sunday, 19 June 2011

Sound as a Pound...MUA

I am seriously loving Superdrug at the moment, what with the MUA range, the arrival of the beauty card and a range of false eyelashes!! Excited is an understatement!! 


For those of you who don't know, MUA (Make Up Academy) has created a makeup line, exclusive to Superdrug and everything is a pound!? Literally a pound, it's unbelievable. Now, in all honesty, i'm not usually a fan of uber cheap make up but as soon as I saw the bright blue eyeliner, I just had to give them a try!! 


These eyeliners are truly amazing, I am super impressed! They go on so smoothly and are so bright! The lid also has a built in sharpener and did I mention that they are a pound!! Amazing! 



MUA have also recently released a PRO line of it's products and the most expensive product is £4!? I am definitely going to investigate, so expect a MUA haul/review some time soon! 

By the way, apologies for the picture on the left- I had to use my boyfriend's hand- hence the hairiness haha. (Colours used- Royal Blue, Turquoise and Gold Nugget)
Love Rox xxx

2 comments:

cornflakegirl said...

Good on your boyfriend for allowing you to swatch such sparkly colours on him, hehe.

I love MUA stuff, it's such a great price.

Rox and Ash said...

Haha I know...think he loved it really!! As for MUA, I am just about to do a MUA haul- very exciting, I still can't believe it's so cheap! xx