Wednesday, 20 July 2011

Confessions of a shopaholic..


Please please please can someone take my bank card away from me. I went home to Leeds this weekend and nipped into town to pick up a new mascara (17 Falsifeye False Lash Effect - review coming soon), apparently I have no self control. Now..it's a well known fact that I love to shop, in fact, I recently had to get a new bank card as, according to NatWest, I had "worn the chip down through overuse". Erm..embarrassing? Yes...lesson learnt? Apparently not. 

In addition to my new mascara, I came home with: A necklace, 2 flower hair clips, a pack of bobbles, 2 Barry M nail varnishes, a ring, an eyebrow pencil, Clean and Clear toner and 5 bath products from Lush..Clearly I need help. In my defence, there were several offers on and I even got a few things from Primark..so technically I saved money..(RoxyLogic at it's best hah!)
 Love love, Rox xxx



No comments: