Saturday, 2 July 2011

I wish I was a little bit taller, I wish I was a hauler...

Hiyaaaa,



I nipped into town the other day to meet some friends and ended up buying things I did not at all need....oops! 




This was a pure impulse buy! I was stood in the queue and everything when this amazing strap caught my eye! The picture isn't the best but its Gold link chain with a thick light tan ribbon threaded through it. The bag is a perfect slouchy bag with loads of room inside to fit endless necessary items inside! It was reduced from £30 to £17 in Dorothy Perkins so it would have been rude not to!


I also picked up some earrings in Dotty Ps, as shown...








As you can see the 'chandelier' style ones were £3 and the wee basket-y heart ones were only £2! Sadly, on a night out last weekend I think I lost one of the chandelier ones - for £3 I might repurchase though as I have fallen back in love with danglies! I noticed the other day accessorize have a sale on and that my friends could be dangerous!







Please excuse the face and hair, I am unable to look normal. I absolutely LOVE these glasses. I have a round face and have difficulties finding sunglasses that look good. I like big glasses, I find them extremely useful for hiding a hangover or just a bad face day but sometimes find that big glasses only serve to make my face look huge! These glasses are wider at the bottom than they are at the top which I think helps defeat this issue! I also love the arms on these! I know I should know this but I can't remember the designer of the high end glasses like this but I think for £8 these are a super cheap and pretty fit alternative! You also get a free glasses bag - easily pleased!


So all in all I spent £30, which if you remember, was the original price of the bag so this was a bargainalicious haul!


Hope you all are well! I'm super excited for Rox to get back. We fiiiinally ordered some E.L.F. products (would have been silly not to with their 50% off ness) and I cannot wait to get them and see what all the fuss is about!!


Ash xxx


P.S. We keep forgetting to mention that we have twitter. Our name is Rox_n_Ash - follow us!


P.P.S. Regarding the Nails Inc post from a couple of weeks ago, it turns out you have to buy 2 items not just one and having looked at the nail polishes in person I wasn't that enthralled so I ended up not buying any!




1 comment:

cornflakegirl said...

Now that really was a bargainous shopping trip. I love the bag.