Friday, 19 August 2011

Soap and Glory Addict! [Offer Ended]

Hiya,

So, Boots are evil. I say this because they have blatantly disregarded my No Spends August and appear intent on tempting me with offers and such! As if No. 7 £5 off vouchers weren't bad enough I have just seen they have a new Soap and Glory Bundle and it's even better than the last!!!

Bundle includes:
• Wash Almighty Body Cleansing Gel 500 ml
• Wizard of Flaws Line Filling Luminizer & Concealer 7 ml
• Return to Slender Body Contouring Gel 200 ml (The Firminator)
• Slimwear Peptide Balm 190 ml
• Mighty Mouth Gorgeous Lips Kit 2 x 4g, 9 ml
• Night In Shining Armour 50 ml
• Sexy Mother Pucker Gift Set 3 x 7 ml
• Calm One Calm All Bubble Bath, Mini, 75 ml
• The Greatest Scrub of All 125ml
• One Pit Wonder Deodorant Stick 40g
• Spa Butter Up 200 ml
• The Scrub Of Your Life Body Buffer 200 ml

You get all of these fabulous products for a mere £35!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not only that, but you get £5 worth of points on your boots card. 

I can't seem to see when this offer runs out but I hope you will all keep your fingers crossed for me that it lasts until September!

Rox doesn't have internet at her new flat yet (hence her mysterious absence at the moment) so there wont be any posts this weekend but next week look out for our giveaway (finally! - we have been so excited for this) and other weekend related posts!

Love love

Rox n Ash

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Why would you put this up without giving me a direct link!! Please could you point me in the right direction so I can spend money I don't really have on this as I now feel sad without it :)

Rox and Ash said...

Hi Sarah!

I actually posted this a couple of weeks ago and the offer has now ended. Boots do tend to do these Bundles every few months and they can be found in the offers section on the Boots website.

I will include a direct link next time - I posted on my lunch break and it was nearly over so must have forgotten in my rush! Sorry!

Ash xx